Shunt SC303 or SC503
5 m data cable
1 m temperature sensor
3 m fuse protected voltmeter cable
The SC303 and SC503 are innovative combination of high-amp shunt and tank level module. Their primary purpose is to provide complete battery monitoring by showing you the complete state of a battery or battery bank’s charge, its current reading and voltage reading, as well as the temperature of the battery compartment.
With additional inputs that are provided on the module itself, it can also serve the purpose of monitoring additional voltage or resistance sensors, such as tank-level sensors. The high-amp shunt can also be used for measuring:
– the current draw of heavy consumers (inverters, bow and stern thrusters, anchor winches)
– the current of generators (shore power chargers and solar panels)
The main difference between them is the continuous current limit they allow, namely 300 amps for the SC303 and 500 amps for the SC503.
– 2 Voltage inputs up to 75.0 V.
– 2 Resistance inputs (for the temperature on the SC503, for tank level or temperature on the SC303).
– 1 Socket for a temperature sensor with a JST connector.
– 1 Current sensor up to 300 A or 500 A.
You can wire the shunts to either the LOW (-) or HIGH side (+), unless the voltage of the system exceeds 35V. In this case, the shunt must be wired to the LOW(-) side.
You can also mix the shunts wiring, by connecting some to the positive and some to the negative side.
Convenient for wiring on retrofitting for existing boats and campervans.
Multiple shunts can be daisy-chained together or linked to our other expansion modules.